A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Kidnapped by Love

OK, folks, do you realize that if you don't give me some title suggestions for my NaNoWriMo project, I am likely to end up with a hokey title like Kidnapped by Love? Please save me from myself and enter my contest. I have extended the deadline to Friday.

There is no official TBR (to-be-read) challenge this month, so I've decided to catch up on review books. I am woefully behind. I just submitted my first review for November, and I hope to write another in the next few days. I've had one book for several months, and I'm trying to decide whether I should read it or just hope no one (namely the TRR editor) notices it's missing.

When I'm not reading and reviewing books this month, I hope to read some books I have started and set aside. That will be my personal TBR challenge.

As for December's TBR challenge? Well, Maili said that she would be back and blogging online in December. To give her some encouragement, I officially announce my intention to read and blog about Scottish romance for the TBR challenge unless she does return. Anyone want to join me? ;)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 09, 2005 7:50 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Oh oh, I have plenty of those in the tbr pile to read!

 
At November 12, 2005 9:04 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I can't tell whether you mean you have plenty of books you haven't finished or plenty of Scottish romances. Either way, though, please don't hesitate to join me.

:)
Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home