A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back from this year's Romance Writers of America conference. Yes, I know . . . I've posted so infrequently the past few months that you might not have known I was going. Well, I went, and it was fun. However, I wasn't nearly as extroverted as I wanted to be. I'm going to blame work for keeping me so busy until the day I left. I didn't have time to practice being an extrovert.

One of my favorite quotes from the conference was this one from the chat with Nora Roberts.

Writing saves you from having to talk to anyone. It's wonderful.

I didn't take as many photos this time around (I was too busy being an introvert), but I'll post some soon. In the meantime, I'll start gearing up for next year's conference. Maybe if I start this extrovert thing now, I'll be ready by next July.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2007 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Nora's quote. It's fabulous! Glad that you're back.

-Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home