Surprise
My birthday is coming up (December 27), and my department has a habit of decorating the cubicles for birthdays. I figured today would be the day, since most of us (myself included) are taking all of next week off. I'll be working tomorrow, but no one else in my department will be here.
So, I come walking into the office this morning, and I see the back of a party hat sticking up as I head toward my cubicle. I turn the corner to see a life-sized Legolas (Orlando Bloom) in my cubicle. He's wearing a Lord of the Rings party hat. Well, I wasn't expecting that. At that point I started laughing so hard that I was on my knees.
One of my coworkers took a picture through her phone. If I can figure out how to upload it, I will. Otherwise, I'll upload it here tonight.
Too funny.
Alyssa
1 Comments:
Ooh, a nice fun story, fellow Capricorn. :D Thanks for sharing, and can't wait to see the photo. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home