A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Rereading

I haven't been in the mood to pick up a new book this week, so I've been rereading instead: Hero Under Cover, The Bane Affair, a few Brava anthologies. The nice thing about rereading is that it's usually easy to put the book down when I need to because I know how it ends. Then again, I reread books I like, so they're difficult to put down anyway.

I'm still a bit wigged about the verdict. I realized that part of me was hoping that--despite all the evidence--he would be found not guilty and then the police would find out that someone else did it. Well, I know the difference between fiction and reality, so I'll deal.

In other news, word from the post office is that I will have to stop there to pick up my mail until we get new boxes outside. I hope that happens soon. I'm not looking forward to stopping at the post office and waiting in line every few days.

Back to a Brava anthology reread . . .

Alyssa

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2005 8:49 AM, Blogger sybil said...

Hey I have The Bane Affair, I should read it this weekend.

Since this is a reread, I guess you liked it ;).

 
At March 20, 2005 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved The Bane Affair!

 
At March 20, 2005 9:30 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Yes, Sybil, I liked it very much! Christian is hot. (Hoo-boy.)

Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home