What I'm Doing These Days
Last week I mentioned that my blog entries might be more infrequent while I wrote some reviews. I had a review in progress until I saw that another reviewer had posted about the same book. This is ultimately a blessing in disguise, as her review is better written than the one I was writing. She gave it the same grade I did, interestingly enough.
I wrote a review for Dead As a Doornail, and I'm working on one more. Then I have two contest books to judge and two more books to review. Tonight I started my next Romancing the Blog column. I actually had a few paragraphs already written, but the writing was clumsy, so I'm starting over. Same topic, new approach.
As for what this means to you, I'll continue to post every few days or so. I hope to be caught up again one of these days so I can get back to my usual blogging routine.
Alyssa
Labels: blogging, romancing the blog, the romance reader
2 Comments:
Sorry, but there is no such thing as catching up.
LOL! You'd think I'd have figured this out by now, especially after the way 2005 has been going for me at work. Apparently not.
Perhaps what I should have said is that I'm trying to feel more like the big avalanche will not completely cover me.
I'm not too optimistic about reaching that state, either.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home