Scrapbooking True Confession
Sometimes scrapbookers will decide what to wear (or what their children should wear) based on a paper they want to use when they scrapbook the pictures. This is 100% true. Scrapbookers reading this are likely to nod in agreement, while people who don't scrapbook are wondering, what the @*?
I finally scrapbooked my photos from Scottsdale, Arizona. My original plan was to use supplies from a recent Club Scrap kit, and yes, I selected my outfit to coordinate with the paper. I don't know what else to say besides it's a sickness.
At any rate, it didn't work out as I expected. I ended up needing to change my shirt, which blew the whole coordination plan, as I discovered when I got out the kit to scrapbook. But I scrapbooked the pictures anyway. My scanner is bizarre sometimes. I love it because it can scan items up to 12 x 17, but it doesn't always get colors right. Anyway, here are the pages.
Scottsdale, Page 1
Scottsdale, Page 2
Poisoned Pen, Page 1
Poisoned Pen, Page 2
The color besides yellow on the Scottsdale pages is actually lavender, though my scanner makes it difficult to tell. I haven't decided whether to add a title and journaling to the large tag or only journaling.
I used the same stamp set and tags on the Scottsdale and Poisoned Pen pages to reinforce the fact that they are from the same trip. The second color on the Poisoned Pen pages is a teal that leans more toward green. I tried blue, but didn't like the way it looked as well. Not that you can really tell from the scans. Sigh.
Luckily I have plenty of time to decide what to wear to the Reno signing. Ha ha.
Labels: book signings, scrapbooking
2 Comments:
We were on the beach the other day and my friend made me switch t-shirts. You know, for the scrapbook, LOL.
Ha ha ha! Oh, I needed that laugh. Thanks. I haven't gone that far . . . yet. But I'll never say never.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home