Are You Looking for Me?
I'm always intrigued to see the search engine searches that bring people to my blog. I review the searches occasionally thanks to Xtreme Tracker (see the globe in the black box at lower left). Here are the most recent searches along with my comments.
- dictionary "beta man" Well, I do like beta heroes, and I'm sure I've mentioned that in more than one blog entry.
- "Chuck Pfarrer" Warrior Soul worst He attended the Target Tampa weekend in January. I haven't read Warrior Soul yet, but I doubt it's the worst.
- Romance Novel witch roses Yes, I review romance novels here. I have yet to be called a witch (that I know of) or given roses for it, though.
- turtleneck "neck brace" This probably brought up a recent spoof of romance covers.
- "tim bindner" arrested Not that I know of. I read a true-crime book about Bindner, though.
- educating caroline book I read and blogged about this Meg Cabot book.
- brockmann suz deck sophia I posted a Q&A where Brockmann talks about Decker and Sophia.
- book murder in the hamptons I read, I liked, I blogged.
- philpin sexy girls John Philpin wrote the book about Bindner (above). If there were sexy girls involved, I don't remember them.
- alyssa That's my name, don't take it in vain.
- Hunter, linda - to die for I did read Linda Howard's To Die For.
- "Shelly Laurenston" I enjoyed one of her e-books.
- wicked women 101 review I reviewed it in January.
- shelter from the storm romance novel I read but didn't particularly like this novel.
- Suzanne McMinn The Beast Within review I wrote a review, and you'll find it here.
- bookworm bitches erin Looks like a combination of The Romance Bookworm, Smart Bitches, and Erin McCarthy. Perhaps I should invite them all over for dinner sometime.
- sookie and eric steamy sex scenes I enjoy reading them too, believe me.
- what are eve and alyssa going to do tomorrow? I don't know, but I sure hope it involves Roarke.
- suzanne brockmann spaceman Spaceman will be the hero of Brockmann's next Team 10 book.
- murder in the hamptons.com Does the book have its own website now?
What I really want to know is how many people who searched for these phrases found what they were looking for here.
Alyssa
Labels: blogging

5 Comments:
Cool! I'm on the list! :) At least you don't get the ones I get that have my name in it, like "spanking Suzanne" and "Suzanne sex pics" etc. I'm not sure they get what they want when they come to my blog either, LOL.
LOL, did you ever meet up with Roarke?
Suzanne, give me time. I'm sure people will search for "spanking Alyssa" eventually.
Jill, I wish. I really, really wish.
Alyssa
Well, they're going to come here looking for "spanking Alyssa" NOW!!! See how I got you to say that! LOL!!!
Suzanne, I meant to do that.
*SOB!*
Post a Comment
<< Home