About My Reviews
I have been reviewing books for The Romance Reader since 2003 and writing additional reviews on my blog since 2004.
On March 13, 2006, my first book was contracted by Cobblestone Press, and because I am now a soon-to-be-published author as well as a reader, I want to clarify my opinions about reviewing.
I will never praise a book I don't really enjoy. I will never criticize a book for reasons besides not liking the story. I'm proud of my reviews and don't plan to take a different approach when writing them.
The one thing that will change is that I won't review books by other Cobblestone Press authors or publishers here. If I talk about them, I'll do so at my author blog at http://liasebastian.blogspot.com. Even there, though, I won't recommend a book I don't like.
This short explanation of my approach to reviewing should help you know what to expect, but feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Labels: reviewing, the romance reader
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home