Contest Winners
My apologies for the belated posting of the contest winners. Here they are at last!
BJ
Kim W
Kristie
I will contact you, but you're also welcome to e-mail me your address: alyssa @ scrapseasons.com (just delete the spaces).
My reason for being late is work. It's been a bear lately; the busy season has hit. Still, I'm grateful that things aren't nearly as bad as they were at this time last year. I don't mind working the occasional overtime, but consistently working 60-70 hour weeks isn't something I can do again. (Since I'm a salary employee, I didn't even get to enjoy extra money.) It's just too difficult.
Anyway, if my posts are infrequent, that's why. I will try to post more frequently, though. I've been a book review slacker lately and must do better.
3 Comments:
Ouch! If salaried workers are working THAT much overtime, they should be paid extra.
Yippee!! Yippee!! I win, I win. I think you have my address ;)
Hi, Came across your site.
Apparenly I signed up awhile ago. Cant remember what passwords, users I used. When I try to register using diff names, keep getting not available.
patoct@yahoo.com
Thanks.
And how can I enter contests?)
Post a Comment
<< Home