A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Monday, March 27, 2006

Harlequin Marathon, Continued

My plan for March was to read a book from as many Harlequin/Silhouette lines as possible. I'm not doing so well--I think I'm going to continue this in April. In any case, here's my latest update, with the books I've read marked in bold.

  • Dawn Atkins: Wedding for One/Tattoo for Two (Harlequin Duets)
  • Jessica Bird: Beauty and the Black Sheep (Silhouette Special Edition)
  • Donna Clayton: Thunder in the Night (Silhouette Romance)
  • Justine Davis: Midnight Seduction (Silhouette Desire)
  • Janelle Denison, Tori Carrington, and Leslie Kelly: That's Amore (Signature Select Collection)
  • Pamela Ford: Dear Cordelia (Harlequin Superromance)
  • Virginia Kantra's Stolen Memory: 4 out of 5 (Silhouette Intimate Moments)
  • Reading now: Leslie Kelly: Her Last Temptation (Harlequin Temptation)
  • Alison Kent's Kiss & Makeup: 4 out of 5 (Harlequin Blaze)
  • Miranda Lee's Fugitive Bride: 3.5 out of 5 (Harlequin Presents)
  • Jo Leigh: Not-So-Secret Baby (Harlequin Intrigue)
  • Tanya Michaels' Spicing It Up: 4 out of 5 (Harlequin Flipside)
  • Mary Schramski: What to Keep (Harlequin Next)
  • Gena Showalter: Jewel of Atlantis: 4 out of 5 (HQN)
  • Deborah Simmons: The Squire's Daughter: 4 out of 5 (Harlequin Historical).
Most of the books I've read are 4 out of 5, which is pretty good. Hopefully the record will continue.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that _is_ a lot of books! Enjoy the reading! :)

 
At April 14, 2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I need to get going on these. I've been reading other stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home