Harlequin Marathon
As I previously mentioned, this month I'm reading a book from as many Harlequin/Silhouette lines as I can. Here's an update, with the books I've read marked in bold. I've also added a few books to the list.
- Dawn Atkins: Wedding for One/Tattoo for Two (Harlequin Duets)
- Jessica Bird: Beauty and the Black Sheep (Silhouette Special Edition)
- Donna Clayton: Thunder in the Night (Silhouette Romance)
- Justine Davis: Midnight Seduction (Silhouette Desire)
- Janelle Denison, Tori Carrington, and Leslie Kelly: That's Amore (Signature Select Collection)
- Pamela Ford: Dear Cordelia (Harlequin Superromance)
- Virginia Kantra: Stolen Memory (Silhouette Intimate Moments)
- Leslie Kelly: Her Last Temptation (Harlequin Temptation)
- Reading now: Alison Kent: Kiss & Makeup (Harlequin Blaze)
- Miranda Lee: Fugitive Bride (Harlequin Presents)
- Jo Leigh: Not-So-Secret Baby (Harlequin Intrigue)
- Susan Mallery: There's Always Plan B (Harlequin Next)
- Tanya Michaels: Spicing It Up (Harlequin Flipside)
- Gena Showalter: Jewel of Atlantis (HQN)
- Deborah Simmons: The Squire's Daughter (Harlequin Historical)
Labels: tbr
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home