Audiobooks
I've got a column about audiobooks at Romancing the Blog today. I came up with the topic because I've been shifting my audiobooks from the flimsy paper boxes they come in to vinyl containers from AudioEditions.com. Kind of expensive when you add the cost of the audiobook and the binder, but based on how often I listen to my audiobooks, I think it will be worth it. At the very least, I'm hoping it will help me keep better track of my cassettes.
Yes, it's true, I have more than a dozen books on cassette. The reason--my car has a tape deck, not a CD player. I've still switched to CDs, but I don't want to buy CDs for the ones I already have. Most of my audios are of the In Death series, although I have several others as well. I use them a lot from the library as well.
Anyway, I hope you'll stop by and read the column.
My contest is still running. Visit this blog entry to read the details.
Labels: audiobooks, blogging, romancing the blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home