Quick Update
The doctor tells me I'm unlikely to have longterm effects from the accident. My neck still hurts, but he gave me a prescription for the pain. I'll pick that up tomorrow.
I was gearing myself up to call the insurance company about the car (I hate making phone calls to people who aren't family or close friends) when the company called me. I have an appointment tomorrow to have the damage estimated and to get a check. If the repairs end up costing more, I just need to have the repair company call the insurance company. They will also pay for a rental car during the repairs. This process is going quite smoothly so far, and I'm grateful.
I finished a review for The Romance Reader I've had on the back burner for a while. I'm hoping to get one more finished before the end of the year. I have a decent start on it.
Can you believe it's almost 2005?
Alyssa
Labels: life, the romance reader

1 Comments:
Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment
<< Home