Catalog, Anyone?
I sell candles through a company named Northern Lights at Home (NLAH). I received the company's monthly newsletter yesterday, and new catalogs are coming out in a month. I still have several of the 2004 catalogs that I'd like to send out if you're interested. I don't want them to go to waste, and they will if I keep them in a pile in my office.
So, if you'd like to get one, please let me know. (Limit one per person, please.) I'll leave an e-mail address in the comments section so you can send me your mailing address that way. Or you can leave your address in the comments section. I'll pay the shipping if you live in the US; if not, I'll cover the US shipping amount if you cover the rest. (Unfortunately, NLAH doesn't sell outside of the US yet, so take that into account as you decide whether to get a catalog.)
Alyssa
Labels: life

1 Comments:
If you don't feel comfortable leaving your address here to get a catalog, e-mail it to me at alyssa@celebratingcandles.com
Thanks!
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home