Contest Extended
I'm extending my commenting contest until this Sunday; read the details here. If there are at least 10 people who have commented, I'll go forward with the drawing. Otherwise, I'll hold off on contests for a few months.
Surprise! The repairs on my car are finished. It looks wonderful! I have enjoyed driving a rental car, but it's really nice to have my car back.
I also just finished the most difficult review I've ever written. Watch for it at The Romance Reader in the next week or so.
Alyssa
Labels: contests, life, the romance reader

3 Comments:
well, okay, I'll comment. Wendy the Uber-Librarian forced me to. . . and so that means I've entered YOUR contest.
NOW:
I want you to take one of your reviews -- you pick -- and enter it into MY contest.
All these contests! But visiting your blog is a treat,so that's fine with me -- your reviews are thoughtful pieces.
Kate,
Thanks for visiting! I've checked out your contest, and I'll go through my reviews and see what I come up with. Have you figured out who the judges will be? And did you want the reviews themselves to be anonymous?
Alyssa
hi Alyssa,
Wendy said you were giving away Eric Bana...ummmm..no? you weren't?...umm..okay then...sorry about that. {grin}
Thanks for letting me intrude.
marelou
Post a Comment
<< Home