A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I Don't Need Any More Books

. . . but I can't seem to stop buying them anyway. Today's purchases include the following:
  • Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  • Blood Kiss by Mechele Armstrong
  • Tease Me by Dawn Atkins
  • Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris
  • The Demon's Daughter by Emma Holly
  • Partners in Evil by Steve Jackson (true crime; not a romance)
  • A Darker Crimson by Carolyn Jewel
  • Red Letter Nights by Alison Kent
  • Promises Keep by Sarah McCarty
  • Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
I think it's official--I'm crazy. I have two bookcases full of books I haven't read yet. And I could use a third one. Three bookcases for books I haven't read. If that isn't craziness, I don't know what is.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 26, 2005 8:56 AM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

So occasionally I google myself *blinks*. I'm still so thrilled that I come up on search engines. This blog entry came up when I did. LOL Thanks for the mention and buying the book. I hope you enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home