Interesting . . .
I saw this on Cindy's blog and thought I'd check out the definition of my name in the dictionary. It's interesting.
| Alyssa [adjective]: Benevolent to a fault 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
I've dropped off the radar a bit more than usual lately. I've been coping with writing issues and potential medical issues. At the moment, I'm waiting for the results from some medical tests; I should hear something early this week. It's interesting how one's focus changes when health issues are pressing.
My doctor mentioned the test as something that would rule out a few possibilities. It's quite possible that the end result will simply be that I need to change my diet, which could definitely use some improvement. Still, the wait is nervewracking, so I've been trying to distract myself with reading and shopping. For the most part, the distraction is working, but I still have moments of panic. Then logic sinks in and I go back to being OK.
Distractions are still nice, however. Yesterday I went used bookstore prowling, which I haven't done for a while. I found a number of books for people in my book trading group. Does that make me benevolent to a fault?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home