Book Signing
I attended the Utah RWA conference this weekend, and there was a book signing yesterday to conclude the conference. Great fun!
Here I am with Karen Robards, one of my first autobuy authors. I haven't loved all of her books, but I've enjoyed a great many. I took Hunter's Moon, Morning Song, and Superstition (which I haven't read . . . yet) for her to sign for me.

Here I'm with Christina Skye, an author I haven't read before. I picked up Code Name: Blondie.
There were several local authors there as well. I bought an installment of Dreams of the Oasis that features one of Ravyn Wilde's stories, but other than that, I showed some restraint--partly because I'm poor right now, and partly because I still have more than half a dozen books from last year's signing that I have yet to read.
Still, the signing was fun; I always enjoy them. :)
Labels: book signings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home