In Progress
I'm entering all of the books I read this year into a spreadsheet. Note to self: Do this once a month next year so that you don't end up spending hours at the computer in December. I've read an amazing number of books this year: 281 and counting. No wonder my eyesight got worse last year. I have been careful to wear my reading glasses lately, so perhaps that won't be the case next year.
Alyssa
Labels: life
2 Comments:
It's official. I hate you.
Assuming I can get off my butt and finish the January MaryJanice Davidson book by Friday I'll have read 79 books in 2004.
The funny thing is that I just double-checked my totals for 2003 and yep! I read 79 books that year as well. What are the odds?
Wendy, don't hate me. I'm not sure my total is anything to brag about. I think it's an indication that (1) I read too fast, or (2) I have no life. LOL!
:)
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home