In a Rental
I finally took my car to get repaired after facing the fact that no one was going to walk up to me and say, "I can fix your car for half the price of the check you got from the insurance company." Self-delusions can be fun, but I'm ready to have a car with a working trunk.
Anyway, I went in to have the repair company assess the damage and determine what parts they would need to order. Instead, I discovered that my car is unsafe to drive. Apparently the fact that the lights are falling off is a bit of a problem. So now I'm in a rental car, courtesy of the other driver's insurance. It's a nice car, but I'm especially excited about the fact that I won't have to retape the trunk closed when it rains or snows.
Alyssa
Labels: life
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home