My Romancing the Blog Debut
In a few hours, my first blog entry at Romancing the Blog will be posted. Of course, that's assuming I set the time of the posting correctly. :) In any case, take a look. It will be interesting to see what kinds of comments it generates.
[Update: The good news is that it's posted, so I must have set the posting time correctly. The bad news is that no one has commented. Oh dear.]
[Another update: There are some comments there now, so I will try to stop obsessing about this. I'm thinking of renaming this blog entry "A post in which I demonstrate my insecurity." What do you think? It has a nice ring to it. ;)]
Alyssa
Labels: romancing the blog
4 Comments:
Hi Alyssa, I'm a reader, but I've been really enjoying the Romancing the Blog entries. Someone's blog sent me over here, no idea whose, but I just thought I'd tell you that I enjoyed your post at RTB about titles. There are definitely some odd titles out there. Though I confess I recently bought a Regency anthology strictly because of the title and the cover. Valentine Kittens, with kittens on the cover. Apparently I was having a weak moment. Really weak. So...kudos on your great RTB post!
Nicole,
Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you found me and that you enjoyed the RTB entry. Valentine Kittens sounds interesting. I like stories connected to Valentine's Day. I hope you'll let me know if you like the book when you're finished.
Alyssa
Well, by the look of it, your post definitely generates a few responses. It's a good topic. It was one of topics I planned to write about, but your take is a lot more sensible and interesting yet thought-provoking.
A good job done, Alyssa! :D
Thanks, Maili. I was pretty nervous about it, but I hope I'll be less nervous next month. It went pretty well.
:)
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home