Sunday
It's Sunday night; tomorrow it's back into the breach, and it's possible that I won't have time to blog for several days. Setting aside the issue of work (which I wish I could), I need to finish writing my next Romancing the Blog column. I also have two reviews to write. I'm planning to use my blog as a kind of reward once I finish.
Here's an interesting activity to end the day with; I saw this idea on Ellory1's blog and thought it would be fun to do since I've always wanted to say I have been in every state. In May I can add Arizona to the list.
Bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now.
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C.
Have a good week.
Alyssa
Labels: memes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home