Contest
My author website should go live this week. However, I have a dilemma. I'm trying to come up with some FAQ, but I haven't come up with many questions. What questions would you want answered on a FAQ page for an unpublished author?
Here's where your help comes in. All you have to do is post a question in the comments. If I use it on the site, you'll be entered in a drawing. Three people will receive a set of three votive candles and a candle holder.
Update: I'm extending this contest through March 7. I'll draw three winners then. Until then, ask away!
Labels: contests
2 Comments:
Wait a minute -- you're writing a book?! Where have I been?! Congrats, mite. :D
No prize for me, but:
Who are your favourite authors?
Favourite films?
I have a fantastic story idea! Will you write it and we split fifty-fifty? [no!]
Is Alyssa your real name? How do you say it? Aleesss-ya?
Is there a story for [the name of a male character who makes his appearance in your debut book]?
Will you be my best friend?
How long have you wanted to write a book?
What prompted to you to finally start writing?
Do you have an agent?
Where do your ideas come from?
Post a Comment
<< Home