Short Attention Span
I'm having difficulty finishing books these days, and I'm pretty sure it's not the fault of the books. Instead, I'm busy trying to fit reading in along with everything else I'm doing. The problem is that it's hard to get into a book when you're only reading for 15 minutes at a time. It's hard for me, anyway.
I've got a Romancing the Blog column coming up later this week (and some reviews to write!), but after that, I'm going to carve out more reading and blogging time.
On an unrelated topic, is anyone familiar with the UK version of Touching Evil? I've seen two episodes now, and it's a fascinating show. I caught one episode on BBC America and have checked out the first DVD set from the library. I'm sensing a Millennium-like obsession ahead.
Labels: life, romancing the blog, tv
2 Comments:
Oh gosh, I totally know what you mean, I have started four different books in the last few weeks and have stopped reading all four of the books...It's horrible, I tell ya!
It's a frustrating feeling, isn't it? Ugh.
Post a Comment
<< Home