A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Friday, November 19, 2004

News and Updates

My appointment with the hygienist went much better than I thought. Of course, I was so nervous that just about anything would have been better than I thought. I will spend more time in daily teeth care, and I have a second cleaning next week, but I feel OK about the whole thing. I wonder if the hygienist was having a bad day when I last talked to her, or maybe I was just too sensitive. Probably a combination of the two.

Great news! I learned that this year's Christmas bonus will be much larger than I anticipated. I am now thinking about attending Suzanne Brockmann's Target Tampa event in January, largely because I learned there is no limit on how many books you can bring from home to have autographed. Catherine Mann will also be there, so I would meet two authors I really like. And as someone pointed out, Florida is bound to be warmer in January than Utah. :) If I only had to worry about the cost of the hotel and the event, I wouldn't hesitate, but there's that pesky little airfare thing. Well, I'm thinking about this and will let you know what I decide.

In other news, I've added a counter to this site, which will be either interesting or depressing depending on how the stats play out.

Alyssa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home