A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Friday, January 28, 2005

Update

One of these days, I will write a blog entry that doesn't start with the words, "I'm still sick." Unfortunately, today is not that day. I am still sick, though I'm doing better than I was on Wednesday. It's all relative. I'm just glad it's the weekend, and I'm planning to spend much of it sleeping.

In other news, I've set aside my original idea for my Romancing the Blog entry. I have a new idea, and I've written a rough draft. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that no one will focus on this topic before February 10.

I also have two reviews to write for The Romance Reader. One is almost finished, but I haven't started the second one. I may try to finish the first one this weekend, but I don't want to push it.
Alyssa

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2005 7:19 AM, Blogger Larissa Ione said...

Hi, Alyssa! Thanks for posting in my blog! I visit yours ever since I found it on the RTB website, and I'm enjoying it.

Feel better!

 
At January 29, 2005 10:26 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hi, Larissa. Glad you're enjoying my blog. I've been finding many new blogs, too, thanks to Romancing the Blog. I had fun visiting yours.

I am starting to feel better. (Knock on wood.) Yay!

Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home