A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Bookstore Trip

After working late several days this week, I treated myself to a bookstore trip last night. I usually shop at Media Play; on triple points days, I can get a $5 coupon with each $30 (or so) I spend, so I do my best to make purchases on those days. I discovered that they are now offering 25% off romances every day. This seems like too good a deal to last forever, but I'll enjoy it while it does. Here's what I bought:

"Wicked" Women Whodunit: Brava anthology
Better Than Chocolate . . .: Jennifer LeBrecque (had to buy a copy for myself)
Wedding Belles: Regency anthology
The McKenzie Artifact: Alison Kent
Three Brides for Three Bad Boys: Lucy Monroe
Men of Courage II: Lori Foster, Donna Kauffman, Jill Shavis
High Stakes: Barbara Dunlop

Three of these books were special orders, so I got an extra 10% off those. Between the discounts, my coupons, and a gift certificate, I ended up paying less than $10. I wish that happened all the time!

Alyssa

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2005 2:44 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Hope you enjoy Wicked Women Whodunit - I know I did. It's certainly not high art, but it is a lot of fun. A quick, zany sort of read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home