A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Monday, February 14, 2005

Contest Winner

Time to announce the winner of the first contest! I put the names of all commenters into a box and had a coworker draw a name. The winner:

Wendy!

Please e-mail me with your address (I'll put my e-mail address in the comment section), and let me know which book you want:

Jacquie D'Alessandro: We've Got Tonight
Vicki Lewis Thompson: Old Enough to Know Better
Vicki Lewis Thompson: Pure Temptation
Nancy Warren: Underneath It All

I've decided to do the contest once a month instead of each week in February. So watch for next month's contest!

Alyssa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 14, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Wendy,

E-mail me at alyssa@scrapseasons.com.

:)
Alyssa

 
At February 14, 2005 1:06 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Yeah, I won! LOL I just dropped you an e-mail with the particulars...

 
At February 14, 2005 6:35 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Rigged! Rigged, I tell ya!. ..sigh. . . .Happy Valentines day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home