A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Sunday, November 13, 2005

All About Me

I was tagged by Sylvia and have spent a little time each day on my responses. Some of them have been surprisingly difficult to answer.

Three screen names that you've had:
Alyssa, AlyssaH, Thracian.

Three things you like about yourself:
I'm creative, loyal, and can be funny.

Three things you don't like about yourself:
Sometimes my humor gets a little too sarcastic, I hold grudges, and I'm impatient.

Three parts of your heritage:
I inherited my tendency to go gray early from my mom. I also got my thick hair from her, so I guess I can't complain. I inherited bad eyesight from my dad.

Three things that scare you:
Spiders, dark parking lots, certain segements of Unsolved Mysteries.

Three of your everyday essentials:
Diet Vanilla (or Cherry) Coke, my car, a jacket or sweater.

Three things you are wearing right now:
Cream sweater, blue jeans, brown shoes.

Three of your favorite songs:
"Bring Me to Life," Evanescence; "Lucky," Bif Naked; "A Thousand Years," Sting.

Three things you want in a relationship:
Attraction, affection, understanding.

Two truths and a lie (you guess which is which):
I wish I were out of debt, I have an entire room for my scrapbooking supplies, I am confident around men.

Three things you can't live without:
Books, my camera, scrapbooks.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
England, Minnesota (because my best friend lives there), Hawaii.

Three things you just can't do:
Advanced math, cook anything complicated, repair anything on my car.

Three kids' names:
I don't have kids so don't spend much time thinking about it.

Three things you want to do before you die:
Publish something that has my name on it (my writing for work never has a byline), get married, have a house that's almost organized.

Three celeb crushes:
Orlando Bloom, Joaquin Phoenix, Ciaran Hinds.

Three of your favourite musicians:
Sting, Loreena McKinnett, Evanescence.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
Eyes, smile, buff arms.

Three of your favourite hobbies:
Reading, scrapbooking, watching Unsolved Mysteries.

Three things you really want to do badly right now:
Win a million dollars, eat ice cream, sleep.

Three careers you've considered:
Astronomer, singer, writer.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
I don't cook, I played basketball in high school, I don't spend a lot of time getting ready in the morning.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
I have long hair, I love poetry, and I like to talk about feelings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home