A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Friday, April 14, 2006

Living in a Cave

I'm not sure where I've been in the past few months, but reader blogs have been cropping up all over. The surprising thing to me is that many of them have been up for months and I'm only now discovering them. Some of them have even linked to me. Obviously I am a habitual blog-hopper, and it takes me a while to venture out further.

I've added a few links to my sidebar, and I'm sure I'll add more. If you've linked to me and you're not listed on mine, let me know so I can add you. I'll try to do better about keeping up with reader blogs. I'm pleased to see more of them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 5:07 AM, Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Isn't it great seeing all the new reader blogs there are? I love finding new ones. Makes the party even bigger. Cause that's what it's like - one big party with lots of conversations going on to join in on.

 
At April 17, 2006 8:32 AM, Blogger ag said...

Hope to see more of you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home