A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Friday, August 24, 2007

Et Cetera

I posted at Romancing the Blog this week. Please check it out if you haven't already done so.

You've probably figured out that when I'm not blogging here, I'm busy writing. I'm pleased to say I'm getting back into the writing groove, which is nice, considering the number of works in progress I have. Now you know why one of the things I bought at RWA was a magnet that reads:

Finish the #%&* Book!!!

It helps that a few of my coworkers and I have started an informal writing group. We share some of our writing every day. It's nice, and it helps me stay motivated.

In book news, I'm getting excited about some upcoming releases, including Nalini Singh's Caressed by Ice. Speaking of which, I did this fun meme.







Which Psy-Changeling Hero Is For You?




Your Psy/Changeling Hero: Dorian

Strong, angry and wounded, Dorian has the lethal grace of a leopard and the seductive charm to melt even the hardest heart. But Dorian walks in the darkness and to reach him, you might have to give up everything - can you love that deeply, trust that much?Find out more about Dorian and the series at http://www.nalinisingh.com/
Take this quiz!






Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


Of course, I've been doing some reading. I just need to figure out which books to write a review for. One of these days, I'll finish my review of the last Harry Potter book . . .

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 8:18 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I love your reviews - and appreciate your taste for fine reads. P.S. I'm looking forward to your HP book review. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home