Serial Killer
Dead electronics. First it was my camera. Then my desktop computer. Now it's my double-deck VCR and my scanner. This brings me to a frightening realization: I'm a serial electronics killer.
I have a DVD player, but now I need to think about getting a DVD recorder or another VCR so I can tape things. I went to Circuit City to check out their recorders and soon felt overwhelmed. There was one I liked, but there was a sign listing other things you need to buy with it, cords and so on. Why the hell can't they put everything you need in one box?
As for my scanner, I'm very sad about its demise. It's quite old, but it can scan up to 12" x 17", which made it so easy to scan scrapbook pages. I found a few scanners that can scan this large a document, but they are around $1,000. I will keep looking.
Recommendations are welcome.
Labels: life
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home