Things To Do
I may consider doing what Sybil does--posting book cover blog entries even if she hasn't written the review yet. It might make me get them done faster. Anyway, here's my list of things to do this weekend:
Writebetween 3-4K(will settle for 2K) on latest WIPWrite at least one review(preferably two) for TRRWrite a blog entry about Making Him Want It (which I liked, by the way)- Write a blog entry about Tempt Me (which was more in the middle range)
Finish reading my TBR challenge book, then blog about it- Go through more books in the endless process of decluttering my house
Pick up the next Touching Evil DVD set on hold for me at the libraryUse my 30%-off coupon at Borders (because I don't have enough books already)
It should be interesting to see what I manage to get accomplished.
Labels: life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home