Things I've Learned This Week
It's tough to go back to work after a three-day weekend. (I already knew this, but I learned it again.)
When I tell myself I need to eat healthier, I can't stop thinking about food.
It would be way cool if I could travel while sleeping the way I did in my dream. When I woke up into my dream, I was in Canada. I avoided the whole luggage, jet lag thing. Nice.
Good intentions don't change the fact that there isn't enough time in a day to do everything. Prioritizing is required.
Finish writing the sex scene before exercising. It's tough to get back in the mood after 20 minutes of aerobics.

Labels: life

2 Comments:
...It's tough to get back in the mood after 20 minutes of aerobics.
Hehehehehe! In my experience, it's even tougher going BACK to writing the sex scene after you are interrupted in the middle of writing it. It's exactly like being interrupted during sex--the mood is gone. I find myself looking at the last line and saying to myself "E-e-e-wwww! What was I thinking?!"
I hear ya, I hate the Tuesday after a three day weekend. Just sucks big donkey balls!
As for writing sex scenes, good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home