A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Monday, February 28, 2005

Oh, a Challenge!

While talking with the new writer in the publications department, he says that he tends to associate romances with Fabio-cover stuff. He is willing to try reading one if I recommend a "tame" one. I'm thinking of suggesting a book like Meg Cabot's Boy Meets Girl or Carla Kelly's Summer Campaign. Anyone else have a good suggestion?

Alyssa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 28, 2005 6:31 PM, Blogger lost said...

Josie Lloyd and Emlyn Rees's COME TOGETHER would be my suggestion. :)

 
At February 28, 2005 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Cabot's Boy Meets Girl, and also her follow up Every Boy Has One.

 
At March 01, 2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Jill,

Thanks for the confirmation. I think I may offer Boy Meets Girl.

Maili,

I've never heard of this book. I've put it on hold at the library so I can check it out.

Thanks!
Alyssa

 
At March 01, 2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 01, 2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home