A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Trial Update

I am following the trial of Tom Murray quite closely and will continue to do so. I plan to limit my blog entries on the subject to one a week, but I have to write about it. The topic is very much on my mind.

As I mentioned before, he is on trial for the murder of his ex-wife. Based on the articles I've read, it doesn't look good for him. There is a lot of incriminating circumstantial evidence, including the infamous nosebleed excuse. I can't tell you how often I've seen defendants try to explain away blood as being from a nosebleed.

Today's trial talk is about Murray's interview with police. Some of his comments during the interview seem odd, though it's hard to arrive at a conclusion based on a short article about a 9-1/2 hour interview. Still, "I'm having fun with it from a CSI perspective" seems like a strange comment to make about an investigation into the death of someone you were married to for almost 20 years.

Alyssa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home