A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Friday, March 25, 2005

Wiped Out

I'm still among the living, but I'm stuck in a black abyss known as my workload. I have the day off and it'll be interesting to if I really end up having a nice break or not. I brought a pile of work home with me. Unfortunately, next week doesn't look much better; I have a seven-hour meeting scheduled for Thursday and that's an accurate reflection of what the week will be like. Ugh. At some point things will slow down, but I'm not sure when that will be.

In more positive news, I've made travel arrangements to attend one of Charlaine Harris's book signings. It's in May, which gives me something to look forward to.

Last night I did some scrapbooking with my coworkers. I need to add a few final touches to the pages, but I will post links to pictures once they are finished.

My reading has slowed a bit, but I plan to read a few things this weekend, and I'll try to blog about one or two of them.

Alyssa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home