Happy Thanksgiving!
My blog images are back! Well, mostly. I ended up having to transfer them again using FTP, and there are some I haven't transferred yet. But at least my blog has stopped looking like a big blank screen with red Xs where the images should be. I'll get the rest transferred this weekend, I hope.
I'm closing in on my 50,000-word NaNoWriMo goal; I'm at 45,596 words and counting. I will probably get a fair amount of writing in tomorrow as well. I'm having a hard time imagining life post-NaNo, simply because I've gotten into a routine. However, my housecleaning will probably improve immensely.
This month's TBR challenge has been to read review books and to finish books I started in the past. I'm not doing so well with either goal. I'm in a reading slump, it seems. I've picked up half a dozen books in the past week, read a few chapters, then set them down again. I think it's me. I just haven't been sure what I'm in the mood for. I am about halfway through Susan Donovan's Knock Me Off My Feet, and I'm optimistic that I will finish this one, even though it isn't a review or a previously started book. Oh well, at this point, I will be grateful to finish something.
Tomorrow I will be enjoying Thanksgiving holiday with my family. If you're celebrating it, hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home