Snaring the Huntress
I'm vexed with my online image host at the moment. None of my images are coming up. Hope they get it fixed while I still remember what my blog is supposed to look like. Edited to add: Apparently I need to update my FTP since I upgraded my account. It would help if the instructions were in something resembling comprehensible English. Wish me luck . . .
Now, on to happier topics. Today I read Sylvia Day's Snaring the Huntress, and it was another wonderful read. Some authors write beautiful short stories, and Day is obviously one who does: 4 out of 5.
Star is a judge, sent to find an ambassador who broke Interstellar Council Law. When she finds Roark, she discovers that he is the lover who has been haunting her dreams.
This is a short story, so I don't want to say anything more about the plot. However, it's terrific. Snaring the Huntress sets up the world of the story and creates a believable romance. I loved the touches of humor, such as at the end of chapter 1. Once again, I don't want to give anything away, but there are a number of moments in the story that make me smile.
The resolution seems a little too easy, but the rest of the story definitely makes up for it.
Labels: 4.0 reviews, c-e reviews, e-books, paranormal reviews
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home