A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ack!

I just realized that my next Romancing the Blog column is coming up in a few days, and I haven't written it. That's a bit of a problem. Hopefully I'll come up with an interesting topic tomorrow.

In the meantime, I feel like my house is coming down around me. In my latest home repair news, my washing machine apparently isn't a problem. There might be a clog in the downstairs drain. Time to call a plumber. I couldn't help but laugh when I turned on a downstairs light and the light bulb blew. At least that problem was easy to fix.

I'm not going to ask what's coming next. My goal after the next round of repairs is to make it through the rest of the year with no incident. {Crossing fingers.}

In reading news, I'm reading Only for a Knight for review and a true-crime book, Monster. I'm finishing up the latter now, and it's been a fascinating read. Watch for a blog entry about it after I finish the book and my RTB column.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 5:42 AM, Blogger Rosario said...

Ugh, you just reminded me mine is coming up, too, and I've no idea what I'm going to write about.

 
At September 28, 2005 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs! I hope you come with a good idea! I got too busy and retired from RTB.

 
At October 02, 2005 2:48 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Thank you both for your comments. Thankfully, I came up with a column I'm happy with. I'm planning to do some brainstorming to see if I can come up with several topics so I'm not in this position again.

Suzanne, I'm sorry you got too busy to continue at RTB. I look forward to reading the books you'll write instead. :)

Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home