Virus Free, I Think
Thanks to the help of Nicole and Angie, I am virus free. I think. I posted my lastest HijackThis log and am waiting to hear the results. Judging by the posts this forum is getting, a lot of people are being hit with Vundo. I think it's terrific that there are people like this willing to help.
I'm in a bit of a reading funk. After starting several books and setting them aside, I've reached the conclusion that it's not the books, it's me. I'm just not in a reading mood. I guess this shouldn't be a huge surprise. I've spent hours at the computer trying to get the virus figured out and am dealing with a few other things. I'll get back in the swing soon, I imagine.
Halloween is approaching quickly. I throw a Halloween party for my nieces and nephew each year, so I've started shopping for party favors and fun things they can do. I'm also looking for my costume, and have narrowed it down to a few. As you can tell, I take Halloween very seriously. Ha ha!
Hope you're having a good week.

Labels: life

1 Comments:
Glad you're virus-free! You are so nice to have a party for your nieces and nephews. I bet you do fun parties, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home